- To systematise experiences and strengthen the professional competency of in-service teachers.
- To imbibe the knowledge and develop understanding of various methods and approaches of organising learning experiences of secondary school students.
- To develop skills required in selection and organising learning experiences.
- To understand the nature of the learner and of learning processes
- To develop skills involved in dealing with the academic and personal problems of learners.
- To acquire knowledge and develop understanding about the various procedures and techniques of evaluation and their classroom application.
- To develop skills involved in selecting, developing and using evaluation tools.
- To provide knowledge and develop understanding about various aspects of school management.
- To develop competencies for organising various instructional and student-support activities.
- To develop an appreciation of the role of the teacher in the prevailing socio-cultural and political context in general, and the educational system in particular.
Candidates must have passed Graduate degree with minimum 50 percent marks from a recognized university (Final year candidates are allowed to appear in the exam).
There shall be a relaxation of marks in favor of SC and ST candidates as per norms of the State Govt. and the NCTE.
There is no upper age limit for admission to B. Ed. Courses.
For admission into B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) Course, an entrance exam conducted by recognized university of Uttar Pradesh appointed for the purpose by the State Govt., in conjunction with the rules of NCTE. This entrance test is called JEE B.Ed entrance
How to Apply
Candidates must buy the application form / brochure.
IAMR B.Ed. College stands by giving every student the opportunity for education. If you become a student at IAMR B.Ed. College, you can avail various financial assistance schemes. These cover financing needs such as tuition fees, living expenses etc.
Our College also offers a number of scholarships to new students pursuing their studies. Scholarships are awarded are based on extra ordinary academic merit.